Monday 2 March 2009

Still going strong

Gav - Unit 1 - Front Smith
I hooked up with Gav last week and it was really cool to see him ripping up the Unit 1 bowl and keeping the Outsiders spirit alive. I also notice on Leon's facebook status that he was making the most of the sunshine and skating down at Swalecliffe. This made me think we should organise a day to all meet up for a skate. I was thinking around the Easter holidays, maybe down at Swalecliffe? I will post on facebook and see who is up for it. This will also be a good oppurtunity for Jim to get some extra footage for the film.

2 comments:

rIcKy ShItPaNtS said...

Give it some Gav! An Easter Holiday hook-up sounds fookin' awesome; count me in!

stalefiz said...

Pretty much skatin' at every opportunity, be real good to skate & hook up with the old faces :D